OPPORTUNITIES FOR EMPLOYMENT
Career Advancement Coach
Are you passionate about motivating youth to perform at their best?
Do you have superb time management and skilled at organization and record-keeping?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse group of students?
Do you understand the importance of grit and can help students effectively navigate challenges?
If these attributes describe you, we are interested in adding you to our dynamic team! Please keep in mind, this is a contracted position!
The Career Advancement Coach will manage a caseload of 25-30 students, representing various D.E.B. sites. The coach is responsible for meeting with each student once monthly and documenting student’s progress in the program.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated coaching experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working with youth in an urban setting.
- A passion for empowering youth to reach their full potential and the field of youth development.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Meet with each student in caseload for one half-hour monthly.
- Track student progress in program by keeping detailed notes and reporting out to Executive Director when necessary.
- Track student attendance for each class period.
- Collaborate with student’s Instructor to eliminate any barriers to program completion.
Weekly Schedule: Approximately 25.5 hours monthly.
Salary: $1,000 Monthly
Class Size: Cap of 30 students
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th.