Student Support Services Manager
Lead2Change is looking for a dynamic Student Support Services Manager to join our dedicated team!
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Student Support Services Manager will play a key role in helping Lead2Change achieve its vision to provide high-quality career-readiness programs locally. The Student Support Services Manager will be responsible for a variety of youth programs and projects, including:
- Management of the Lead2Change program team and Lead2Change databases
- Recruitment of students
- Support and coordination for volunteers & interns
- Assistance with special events
- Oversight of our Very Important Parent (VIP) Program
This position requires a well-organized and task-oriented individual who is very knowledgeable about the core framework for customer service and client satisfaction. The Student Support Services Manager must demonstrate passion for Lead2Change’s mission is to empower and inspire youth to be catalysts for change in their communities. The right talent is decisive, has outstanding communication skills, and a keen ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- A passion for working with youth and the field of youth development.
- Demonstrated experience must be in one or more of the following areas: youth development, college and career readiness, education, or human services.
- Experience in program management.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
NICE TO HAVE:
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Criminal Justice, Community Development, or equivalent plus 5 years demonstrated experience.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Public Administration, Community Development or equivalent plus 3 years demonstrated experience.
- Experience with contract and budget management.
- Dynamic leadership abilities.
- Experience in maintaining organizational systems for tracking program information are highly desired.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Student Support Services Manager Opening” in the subject line.