We want to acknowledge every organization that is partnering with Lead2Change to prepare the future workforce. Our dedicated partners are comprised of businesses and organizations that are contributing to this critical initiative as we help our young people evolve into confident and career-ready professionals.
In an effort to continue to provide our young people with an unrivaled program experience, will you partner with us?
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Make a financial contribution
Make a financial contribution of any amount to support Lead2Change and our career-readiness programming.
Give an in-kind donation
In-kind donations include, but are not limited to, items detailed below.
- Men and women business attire
- Hygiene items
- School supplies
- Milwaukee County Transit M-cards
- College care package items
- Catering for workshops
Interested in playing a vital role in the day-to-day operations of a premier career-readiness organization? We have many one-time or ongoing volunteer opportunities for you:
- Facilitate a workshop at one of our Etiquette Boot Camps
- Participate in mock interviews with students
- Participate in a networking event allowing our students to practice networking
- Serve on our board of directors
- Serve on a board committee
- Serve on our special event committee
- Serve as a coach for one hour a week for 6 weeks during the summer on Thursdays
Sponsor a Programming Site
For $50,000, 25 students will receive 150 hours of training during the programming year
Become a Community Ambassador
Community Ambassadors are influential community leaders who support Lead2Change through fundraising, annual contributions and engagement in events and activities. Community Ambassadors of Lead2Change are asked to:
- Lend their name and likeness to Lead2Change
- Attend one or two events/activities each year
- Make an annual minimum contribution of $250
- Provide advice and feedback
- Extend professional and personal network as appropriate
Sponsor a Career Cluster
As a sponsor, you agree to provide $25,000 to cover the cost of summer programming AND provide experiences for our young people. These experiences may include, but are not limited to, company tours and providing employees to talk with our students about specific careers. Sponsorship costs also cover:
- Sponsorship for up to 25 students to participate in our premier career readiness program, Dream.Explore.Build.
- Hiring 1 – 2 college students to facilitate the 6-week summer session. The number hired is dependent on the number of students of self-select to participate in the program.
- Naming rights for the 6-week summer internship experience, including student-worn polos with company logo.
- General program costs to include class materials, admission fees for experiences and transportation during the summer experience.
Partner with a Career Cluster
As a partner, you agree to provide experiences for our young people. These experiences may include, but are not limited to, company tours and providing employees to talk with our students about specific careers.
It is our goal for our young people to graduate from our programming confident and clear about their career interests and how they see themselves in the world. Will you join us in our mission to create a talet pipeline of prepared young professionals?