Instructor (Youth Career Development)
Are you an experienced professional who is well-versed in workforce development?
Are you passionate about imparting wisdom and knowledge into our future workforce leaders?
Are you gifted with the ability to teach and inspire students to create the life they have always imagined?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Lead2Change is looking for an Instructor to facilitate a weekly 2.5-hour class, using the Brick by Brick curriculum at an assigned site for up to 30 students. Instructors are also required to attend the commitment and completion ceremony and monthly regular check-in meetings with the entire team. (Please note: meetings and events will take place both virtually and in person for the 2020-2021 school year.)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or be a year or less away from completion.
- 2-3 years of experience working with youth.
- A passion for empowering youth to reach their full potential and the field of youth development.
- Dynamic leadership abilities and experience in supervising a group of students.
- Core facilitation skills and effective communication techniques, including public speaking and forming a group.
- Ability to teach a curriculum virtually and in person.
- Ability to engage youth and young adults in a classroom or online environment.
- Facilitate weekly 2.5-hour virtual class utilizing the Brick by Brick career-readiness curriculum.
- Attend Commitment Ceremony and Completion Ceremony.
- Attend all scheduled staff and check-in meetings.
- Collaborate with the student’s Career Advancement Coach to eliminate any barriers to program completion.
- Approximately 16 hours monthly including preparation time.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Class Size: Up to 30 students
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to email@example.com